It worked and so easy to do!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I'm not computer savvy but I searched because my hubby was going crazy. Now he can use it for the meetings. I'm feeling the love
JW library showing no download location available
go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-04-18T01:40:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-04-18T16:38:38+00:00 Thank you so much it worked wonder why this didn't do it from the start but anyways thank you again.
-
Anonymous
2020-04-18T22:00:54+00:00 Thanks so much. I was glad to find many people helped by this suggestion. I tried it but it didn't work for me. Where did I get it wrong? I created a new folder named JWLibrary in the audio and Video as suggested
-
Anonymous
2020-04-18T22:13:06+00:00 Thank you so much it worked wonder why this didn't do it from the start but anyways thank you again.
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
-
Anonymous
2020-04-18T22:26:49+00:00 At last! After hours of figuring where I got it wrong, I finally got it right. I opened the Music through Library on the opened window then right clicked on Music and then clicked properties and selected Add, Then typed in JWLibrary and then OK. Did the same for video. Thanks,