Did JW Library crashing?
Did you check Location of your windows libraries?
Try to contact me, may be I can help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Did JW Library crashing?
Did you check Location of your windows libraries?
Try to contact me, may be I can help.
Hi Adamrice3,
The snapshot I provided above, shows everything is set to "off." That snapshot was to show "why" it's not working. So, everything on your PC, on that same page, should show "on."
******@elkocountynv.net
If they show off it won't matter that you have those folders in the correct location.
Thanks,
Victor
@ adamrice3
Read my Post 8/25/2020 above.