JW library showing no download location available

Anonymous
2020-04-10T18:10:32+00:00

go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-17T14:03:17+00:00

    Hello  libirm

    First of all you need to show libraries from options.

    https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/52597ce6-6ece-43fe-ab9c-eb0a20e3347f?platform=QnA

    Right mouse click on first Music folder under Library and than open properties.

    Try to remove all other locations and live just one active location.

    I need to do same for Videos.

    I think the JWLibrary looking for Music/Video Library and finding to paths.

    It helped?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T23:05:27+00:00

    Hello _gev

    I believe i have part of problem-

    Please note that I have 2 Music folders, in one folder there are two folders that are empty but I cannot remove them.

    I think JW gets confused, so to speak, and crashes when it looks for the folders to save files in.

    My problem is how to move the folder that a cloud program put in there and remove them.

    Any

    suggests are welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T18:18:33+00:00

    This didn't work for me. My app actually shows no download location. When I go to settings the app crashes.

    Try my solution described on 8/25/2020 8:42:53.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T15:48:56+00:00

    This didn't work for me. My app actually shows no download location. When I go to settings the app crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-16T14:52:39+00:00

    Like most here, I have done all that has been mentioned here-

    My problem is a little different in JW Library allow me to done load Video but audio

    One thing I found is there was no JWLibrary foilder in my Music folder- I did make on there, hopefully it will work after a reboot.

    Thanks for all the posts here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments