JW library showing no download location available

Anonymous
2020-04-10T18:10:32+00:00

go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-06T22:19:28+00:00

    I had a time finding the Libraries Folder, which I stumbled onto in the Desktop folder.  Once I found the Libraries and Music Folders, I was able to add the JWLibrary Folder.  I had to close the app to see that it had changed, then, it still did not work so I deleted the magazine that I had tried to add the audio to and reinstall it and when adding the audio this time it worked.  Thank you very much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-18T12:19:05+00:00

    Gev-

    That fixed the problem!!!!!

    Awesome Gev

    Thank so much!!!!!!

    Great! Glad that helped.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-17T17:33:37+00:00

    Gev-

    That fixed the problem!!!!!

    Awesome Gev

    Thank so much!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T23:05:27+00:00

    Hello _gev

    I believe i have part of problem-

    Please note that I have 2 Music folders, in one folder there are two folders that are empty but I cannot remove them.

    I think JW gets confused, so to speak, and crashes when it looks for the folders to save files in.

    My problem is how to move the folder that a cloud program put in there and remove them.

    Any

    suggests are welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T18:18:33+00:00

    This didn't work for me. My app actually shows no download location. When I go to settings the app crashes.

    Try my solution described on 8/25/2020 8:42:53.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments