Thank you so much it worked wonder why this didn't do it from the start but anyways thank you again.
JW library showing no download location available
go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-04-18T16:38:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-04-18T01:40:16+00:00 It worked and so easy to do!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I'm not computer savvy but I searched because my hubby was going crazy. Now he can use it for the meetings. I'm feeling the love
-
Anonymous
2020-04-17T17:34:05+00:00 Awesome three hours of frustration ended thanks so much.
-
Anonymous
2020-04-17T07:37:38+00:00 @Andres You are a Star!
-
Anonymous
2020-04-16T17:30:36+00:00 Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Thank you