Took 5 minutes and it worked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNX2GDzfT6A&feature=youtu.be
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello. I just updated to Windows 10 version 2004 yesterday, and today the wireless receiver for the Xbox 360 controller stopped working. According to the Device Manager it has turned into an "Unknown Device" without any driver installed. I tried updating the driver using the one from the list (The "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer" option), it said that it was installed successfully, but when I clicked "close" and went back to Device Manager, it is still an Unknown Device. I have rebooted the computer several times, still had the same issue. It seems like the only solution left is to go back to the previous version but it's going to take way too long. Does anybody else have this issue or know how to resolve this issue? Thank you!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Took 5 minutes and it worked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNX2GDzfT6A&feature=youtu.be
Video posted here solves the problem, give it a go
This is a great guide for the satisfying solution!
Worked first time!
Works for the Razor versions too. Shotto gents!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't believe this actually fixed my problem. You are a lifesaver!
Welcome very much.. I wonder how many other things broke with this update.