Ok, so I'm currenrly trying out different alternatives for ISO 2 USB, probably won't update until I actually managed to get the image on the USB, so we can continue.
I Think I Deleted System32
I am using a HP Stream 14' laptop, and while trying to free up space, I highlighted most folders, and clicked delete. From there, airplane mofe was stuck to on, WiFi wouldnt turn on, I was getting an error for sound driver, and i restarted my PC and it took me into the Automatic Repair loop. From there, I couldn't use reset my PC, I have no backuos, StartUp check doesn't work either. I followed some tutorials and it said to run SFC, so I did that - Windows Resource Protection failed or something like that. I tried to use chkdsk /f but it said the type is ntsf and its write protected. I do not have access to another computer, but I do have a high-end smartphone with lots of memory to spare, and I also have a USB-C to USB adapter, so if theres anything I can download on android and plug into the computer, I think i can do that with my android smartphone. I just need help, please...
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-04-19T11:53:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-04-19T02:59:49+00:00 Hi Kai,
Not a problem at all. It's also a learning curve for both of us. Keep me posted. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor -
Anonymous
2020-04-19T00:30:45+00:00 Will do, currently going through problems using the ISO 2 USB app, I'm getting an error message, don't think any of those methods apply to me because they mention using the file manager, of which i dont have access to. Not sure what time zone youre in, but I'm in GMT (+0:00), and i wont be able to get this done today. Honestly, I owe you an apology for having been so ignorant with my usage of my laptop, I used to be able to boot to at least the automatic repair, I made one small screw up (plug in usb before booting) and now im stuck in the no bootable device menu, sorry for making troubleshooting so tedious.
-
Anonymous
2020-04-19T00:12:52+00:00 Hi Kai,
Yes, Android is only FAT32 & doesn't support NTFS, while Windows can be both.
Nope, the HP diagnostics screen is just the same with HP Elitebook & some other models.
Kindly try these Recovery options & see which once meet your requirements.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/...
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor