I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck. Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.
This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I asked you questions in my post what you did not answer so I can help you better. Also there was no interaction with the steps given. so I don't know what else to advise you to do because you didn't report back any results..
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Try running the Microsoft account troubleshooter next: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-accoun...
I asked if you were signing into windows with a Microsoft account or not?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more