I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck. Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.
This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Airturk! Although it doesn't make any sense it did in fact work for me too. It's a same I can't see all my purchases at once but I'll take it. Thanks again!
That did, in fact, work for me as well.
It's convoluted and not intuitive, since the message you get from opening the library is "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." If there's nothing there, why would someone try to filter it?
Less of a hobbling glitch, but still annoying.
I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck. Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.
This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.
I think you were lucky this time. For me and others it did not work. But there are others too, but this problem is not always present, so there seems to be a problem somewhere at Microsoft's side.
Yep, that sums up my issue too. On three machines, one with one account, the other two with two user accounts on them.