My Library is empty in Windows Store

Anonymous
2020-03-06T16:29:12+00:00

I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-09-15T03:40:41+00:00

I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck.  Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.  

This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

59 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-04T21:18:45+00:00

    Same for me also works with windows phone 10!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-03T19:26:45+00:00

    As stated earlier, this seems to be on the side of Microsoft, the Store on PC is not as reliable as on Xbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-02T23:29:21+00:00

    This opened the biggest can of worms I've had to deal with in years. Thanks for nothing. 

    I have done a clean install of Windows 10 last month, and still this is an issue. I don't know what's going on if reinstalling Windows doesn't fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments