I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck. Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.
This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having this issue. Nothing worked as you stated. The only workaround I found to view my apps in the library is to view each category individually. You can select each category from the dropdown menu on the top of "Your Library" in the Microsoft Store and it will list all the apps.
This issue is most probably an issue with the Microsoft account on Microsoft's servers, since my library is empty on my desktop PC and on my Surface Pro X both. So I highly doubt that any local troubleshooters will help.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Do you sign into Windows itself with a MS Account or just the selected apps?
I'll give you everything possible in order of what's worked best helping to fix the Store a dozen times a day for years. Even if you've tried a step please do it over in this sequence. If any steps cannot be performed then move on to the next. One of these will always fix it, are targeted and least disruptive:
PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsStore*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
Copy and paste %localappdata% in Run and click OK.
Open Packages> Microsoft.WindowsStore\_8wekyb3d8bbwe > LocalCache folder.
Press the Ctrl + A hotkey to select all content within the LocalCache folder.
Press the Delete button.
Start with Step 4 to turn off Startup freeloaders which can conflict and cause issues, then Step 7 to check for infection the most thorough way, then step 10 to check for damaged System Files, and also Step 16 to test a new Local Admin account because of the serious and persistent problem with corrupted accounts. Then continue with the other steps to go over your install most thoroughly.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.