How to cancel Minecraft Realms

Anonymous
2020-03-11T04:21:32+00:00

Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for.

Help Please?

***Modified title from: Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over***

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-03-13T10:41:32+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to cancel subscription for Minecraft realms. I’ll certainly help you with the details.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within Services & subscriptions while signed in to your account. From there, you can cancel your recurring subscription, which will take effect on your renewal date. For more information, refer the section How to cancel your subscription to Minecraft realms from the article Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus.

For additional information, see How to cancel your Microsoft subscription.

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T21:46:08+00:00

    I need help to cancel minecraft subscription?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T13:59:54+00:00

    This did not help whatsoever as I play realms plus on Windows 10, not Xbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T18:18:44+00:00

    Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for.

    Help Please?

    ***Modified title from: Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over***

    HERE IS WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And this works for ALL OTHER XBOX subscription and account issues:

    go to the following site: 

     **https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-realms-overview** 

    On right side of Page in Text Box that says "Still Need Help"    -   

                        Click Green Button that says "Contact Us"       -   located above "Phone Support"

    New Text Box will open that says put in your phone number and they will call you back in about 1 Minute.                THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK ASAP  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET HELP  - Find out what the charge is for, cancel, change credit cards - whatever.    GREAT HELP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-06T21:37:02+00:00

    Hello, this would be helpful but whenever i click manage it takes me to the store on the starter pack, which i didnt buy, and i have no clue what to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments