How to cancel Minecraft Realms

Anonymous
2020-03-11T04:21:32+00:00

Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for.

Help Please?

***Modified title from: Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over***

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-03-13T10:41:32+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to cancel subscription for Minecraft realms. I’ll certainly help you with the details.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within Services & subscriptions while signed in to your account. From there, you can cancel your recurring subscription, which will take effect on your renewal date. For more information, refer the section How to cancel your subscription to Minecraft realms from the article Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus.

For additional information, see How to cancel your Microsoft subscription.

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-05T20:07:31+00:00

    if you ever find out can you tell me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T13:25:40+00:00

    Please email me at ******@gmail.com so I can get my money back and you can cancel my thing completely

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T03:15:02+00:00

    Please cancel it so I can get my money back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-08T16:23:03+00:00

    Hello i have a issue so when i go to my subscriptions the realm plus is not there but i am still getting charged every 30 day. I request a complete refund.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments