MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-01T20:44:47+00:00

    I also have a generic UDB-HDMI adapter and I had the same issue with the driver that has been shared in this forum. In my case turned out that when plugging in the adapter, you had to explore it as a flash drive, after doing so you could find the driver stored inside it. I installed it, restarted the laptop and now is working very well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-01T20:45:48+00:00

    I also have a generic UDB-HDMI adapter and I had the same issue with the driver that has been shared in this forum. In my case turned out that when plugging in the adapter, you had to explore it as a flash drive, after doing so you could find the driver stored inside it. I installed it, restarted the laptop and now is working very well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-05T03:50:03+00:00

    It was pretty useful bro, thanks a lot!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-12T09:03:40+00:00

    I've found another link:

    Link 1

    In case that link breaks, I've archived the file on the WayBack Machine:

    Archived link

    Thanks my friend, it worked your first link, and the driver is running smoothly ! thought I had lost my adaptor !

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-17T17:38:49+00:00

    We had the same problem and solve it by uninstalling all graphic card drivers and softwares then instaling Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe version.

    The graphic card drivers (Nvidia GTX 1650) were blocking the installation of USB display driver.

    After installing the USB display driver we reinstalled the graphic card drivers and continue working.

    Good luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments