MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-26T17:53:05+00:00

    I've found another link:

    Link 1

    In case that link breaks, I've archived the file on the WayBack Machine:

    Archived link

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-26T21:38:27+00:00

    thank you, i was able to download the link and the monitor works. Only other issue is when i then plug in the HDMI cord to be a 3rd monitor the adapter turns off and only gives me the screen the hdmi is connect to and the laptop. I have a GTX 1050 graphics card which can apparently run 4 monitors. Do you know any other ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-27T08:24:20+00:00

    Are both HDMI cables connected to an adapter? I'm not sure whether the driver supports more than one monitor. If you've only connected one cable to an adapter, try force-quitting and restarting the driver. The driver is kind of buggy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-30T21:17:12+00:00

    Is this driver trustworthy? I'm finding this product and driver very sketchy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-12-19T20:45:18+00:00

    CUIDADO . NÂO INSTALAR PROGRAMAS ..... PODE CONTER RANSOMWARE,,,,, USEM ANTIVIRUS ATUALIADO E COMPRADO, como Kaspersky que é baratissimo, Os fdp hacker e ladrões usam links assim para por virus dentro, Meu Kaspersky pegou como virus este link e arquivo, 

    === VIRUS NAO BAIXAR ===

    vide= alerta

    https://any.run/report/a25ad4c0e6622986b7b25e85ee0f89c32457703ae67398df440200649fcf25e4/3e303218-800a-473a-8aa5-6166a1ba6d99

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments