This was perfect. Worked a charm.
MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-11-07T09:11:01+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-11-19T21:35:00+00:00 I have the same problem, but i solve it donwnloading with internet explorer. I belive that the edge work too.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-25T06:39:49+00:00 Is there a way to share this driver in another way. It kees telling me many people are downloading and to try another time
Thanks
-
Anonymous
2020-11-25T11:02:32+00:00 I'm a bit late to this thread! My adapter arrived with a cracked driver disk. I clicked the above like but it says "too many people are trying to download" Do you know any other way or any other links?