Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe
It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.
Thank you so much, I had lost the hope... But now it's working pretty much fine.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe
It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.
Thank you so much, I had lost the hope... But now it's working pretty much fine.
Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe
It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.
Hi, thanks for posting the link to the driver, but when I clicked the Download button on the page, the download didn't work. Is there another download location you might recommend?
Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe
It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.
Hi, thanks for posting the link to the driver, but when I clicked the Download button on the page, the download didn't work. Is there another download location you might recommend?
Scratch that - I tried the download with Edge instead of Chrome and it worked. Cheers
Got it to detect but it says there is no hdmi signal. Any help?