MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-26T17:53:05+00:00

    I've found another link:

    Link 1

    In case that link breaks, I've archived the file on the WayBack Machine:

    Archived link

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-25T11:02:32+00:00

    I'm a bit late to this thread! My adapter arrived with a cracked driver disk. I clicked the above like but it says "too many people are trying to download" Do you know any other way or any other links?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-25T06:39:49+00:00

    Is there a way to share this driver in another way. It kees telling me many people are downloading and to try another time

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-19T21:35:00+00:00

    I have the same problem, but i solve it donwnloading with internet explorer. I belive that the edge work too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more