I also have a generic UDB-HDMI adapter and I had the same issue with the driver that has been shared in this forum. In my case turned out that when plugging in the adapter, you had to explore it as a flash drive, after doing so you could find the driver stored inside it. I installed it, restarted the laptop and now is working very well.
MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-03-01T20:44:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-03-01T20:43:43+00:00 I also have a generic UDB-HDMI adapter and I had the same issue with the driver that has been shared in this forum. In my case turned out that when plugging in the adapter, you had to explore it as a flash drive, after doing so you could find the driver stored inside it. I installed it, restarted the laptop and now is working very well.
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T01:13:58+00:00 Your driver is working perfect for my Asus Flipbook. I am so happy. Well only thing is worrying that the driver is from unverified publisher. Is this driver made by you? Or where can I get an verified publisher driver.
Please help me be clarified in this matter. I am bit cyber security concerned person as i don't know how these computers work.
-
Anonymous
2021-01-05T03:20:31+00:00 Muchas Gracias, el Link 1 funcionó perfectamente.
-
Anonymous
2020-12-28T19:57:30+00:00 Where are the Microsoft support people????? It's already over 15 years since UB VIDEO CLASS released back in 2003, but MS still does not have MSUSB. I bet they want to sell MS wireless display hardware instead of fixing the USB Video Class driver!!