MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-31T17:09:29+00:00

    Thanks the Archive link worked and I got the Drivers loaded and working .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-21T12:37:03+00:00

    I’ve been following this post for awhile cause I have the same cord but I don’t think Microsoft gives af if we find out what drivers we need.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more