MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-18T17:08:56+00:00

    Thanks a lot! It worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-14T00:36:16+00:00

    I have the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-09T23:39:13+00:00

    No me funciona el dispositivo USB a VGA

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-04T15:20:04+00:00

    You have to find the xxx_display drivers and then it should work

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-04T04:53:25+00:00

    I just found this post so I used the link at the start of it for my acer monitor however it didn't work i think it might be because I'm using windows 11 not windows 10

    I would try another driver but I couldn't find anything ells that can work can someone help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments