I tried installing the driver provided but it just installs a program and the msusb in device manager still says there is no driver for the device. Is there any way to get this working?
MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-08-17T13:39:07+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-08T01:24:23+00:00 I installed all that but my extra screen is still all black but I can see it in the display settings, and yes it is turned on and set to detect HDMI
-
Anonymous
2020-08-05T21:44:01+00:00 Awesome, the driver works verywell, you saved me a lot of time searching in the all web!
-
Anonymous
2020-05-16T18:11:27+00:00 Driver works. By any chance, would you have an update to this driver? My laptop keeps detecting/undetecting the adapter. I guess this is one of the bugs.
I got the driver from the manufacturer, so I believe this is the best one out there.