It was pretty useful bro, thanks a lot!!!
MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-04-05T03:50:03+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-02-28T01:13:58+00:00 Your driver is working perfect for my Asus Flipbook. I am so happy. Well only thing is worrying that the driver is from unverified publisher. Is this driver made by you? Or where can I get an verified publisher driver.
Please help me be clarified in this matter. I am bit cyber security concerned person as i don't know how these computers work.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-27T08:24:20+00:00 Are both HDMI cables connected to an adapter? I'm not sure whether the driver supports more than one monitor. If you've only connected one cable to an adapter, try force-quitting and restarting the driver. The driver is kind of buggy.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-25T11:02:32+00:00 I'm a bit late to this thread! My adapter arrived with a cracked driver disk. I clicked the above like but it says "too many people are trying to download" Do you know any other way or any other links?
-
Anonymous
2020-11-19T21:35:00+00:00 I have the same problem, but i solve it donwnloading with internet explorer. I belive that the edge work too.