It's funny how these things go. It's been so long now I still hope I can find the adapter to try it out LMFAO. I had originally got it to stream from my Nikon P900 Camera to my pc. This is awesome though that something documented in a reply can be fullfed years later thank you and I'll be sure to let you know if I find it and get it up and running. This is very appreciated.
MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-02-20T13:19:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-01-18T16:10:31+00:00 After doing some research on that file name I see that it has been detected as malware. https://www.joesandbox.com/analysis/212384/1/html
So my question is what would be the alternative?
-
Anonymous
2022-01-18T16:00:28+00:00 Please could you upload it again somewhere. I get an error: There are too many people downloading this file. Please try again later.
-
Anonymous
2021-12-04T15:20:04+00:00 You have to find the xxx_display drivers and then it should work
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more