MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-01T20:45:48+00:00

    I also have a generic UDB-HDMI adapter and I had the same issue with the driver that has been shared in this forum. In my case turned out that when plugging in the adapter, you had to explore it as a flash drive, after doing so you could find the driver stored inside it. I installed it, restarted the laptop and now is working very well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-28T19:57:30+00:00

    Where are the Microsoft support people????? It's already over 15 years since UB VIDEO CLASS released back in 2003, but MS still  does not have MSUSB. I bet they want to sell MS wireless display hardware instead of fixing the USB Video Class driver!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-12T09:03:40+00:00

    I've found another link:

    Link 1

    In case that link breaks, I've archived the file on the WayBack Machine:

    Archived link

    Thanks my friend, it worked your first link, and the driver is running smoothly ! thought I had lost my adaptor !

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-25T06:39:49+00:00

    Is there a way to share this driver in another way. It kees telling me many people are downloading and to try another time

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-24T06:10:53+00:00

    Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe

    It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.

    Hi, thanks for posting the link to the driver, but when I clicked the Download button on the page, the download didn't work.   Is there another download location you might recommend?

    Scratch that - I tried the download with Edge instead of Chrome and it worked.  Cheers

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments