Once you make a call with the phone app, turn up the Bluetooth audio volume on your cellphone which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
Your phone app - Bluetooth is connected but can't hear calls
Hey,
I am trying to make calls trough my PC.
I have problem with connecting the audio when having a call to my PC nevertheless with my Android phone there is Bluetooth connection.
- I am able to make and receive calls but the audio does not come through my headphones. Even if I try to toggle (Off) the "Use phone" option in the call window it reverts back turning it on within a second. (not a bit of audio for the second too).
When I do it I receive error message "Can't make the call. Make sure your device is connected to Bluetooth, then try the call again.", as depicted in the image below.
- I tried switching the audio on my phone to the laptop (Bluetooth) it also reverts back within a second.
- When receiving an incoming call I get a similar error message "Can't receive call audio on this this device. Accept on phone instead" , I added a screenshot of the error below
I already tried to unpair the Bluetooth connection and setup again the connection trough your phone app, but still didn't work
Restarted both PC and my Android phone, didn't help.
Is there a solution for this?
Note: This is not a sound issue.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-10-25T02:53:59+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-10-25T02:54:19+00:00 Once you make a call with the phone app, turn up the Bluetooth audio volume on your cellphone which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-25T02:56:29+00:00 Hey,
Once you make a call on the phone app on your PC, open your cellphone and turn up the Bluetooth audio volume which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-26T09:32:31+00:00 it doesnt work,
the phone seems to be connected to the PC but the audio is not.
tried with and without the headphones connected to my PC.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-28T09:24:46+00:00 Even I am getting the same, I thought this would make my life a little easy as I can put my phone down and let my Laptop do all the work.
But I don't think it's going to happen.
Using no Bluetooth device to relay the voice direct output from Laptop speakers but no luck same with the mic tested the mic as well which seems to be working on every other app but not for calls.
Hence one solution get a headphone which connects 2 devices connect one to laptop one to phone viola the problem is resolved. can make the calls from laptop without touching my phone and headphone as its connected to my phone as well giving me the output.