This fixed my problem:
Click on Bluetooth icon in Taskbar
Select Join a Personal Area Network
Highlight Phone Model
Select Connect using dropdown "Access Point"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey,
I am trying to make calls trough my PC.
I have problem with connecting the audio when having a call to my PC nevertheless with my Android phone there is Bluetooth connection.
When I do it I receive error message "Can't make the call. Make sure your device is connected to Bluetooth, then try the call again.", as depicted in the image below.
I already tried to unpair the Bluetooth connection and setup again the connection trough your phone app, but still didn't work
Restarted both PC and my Android phone, didn't help.
Is there a solution for this?
Note: This is not a sound issue.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This fixed my problem:
Click on Bluetooth icon in Taskbar
Select Join a Personal Area Network
Highlight Phone Model
Select Connect using dropdown "Access Point"
I also have the same issue here. First it worked properly. Only dialing pad works but the sound.
Same issue. My galaxy buds are connected to my laptop and are working fine for all kinds of audio output. However, while making calls, it forces me to use my phone instead of using the buds for calls. Let me know once you find a solution, thanks.
Hi. Did Microsoft get back to you?
Looks like this isn't currently supported by the App at the moment!
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4531607/troubleshooting-calls