Hi ItayLev,
How are you? Any updates?
Which step have you tried? If you encountered an error, kindly let me know also.
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey,
I am trying to make calls trough my PC.
I have problem with connecting the audio when having a call to my PC nevertheless with my Android phone there is Bluetooth connection.
When I do it I receive error message "Can't make the call. Make sure your device is connected to Bluetooth, then try the call again.", as depicted in the image below.
I already tried to unpair the Bluetooth connection and setup again the connection trough your phone app, but still didn't work
Restarted both PC and my Android phone, didn't help.
Is there a solution for this?
Note: This is not a sound issue.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ItayLev,
How are you? Any updates?
Which step have you tried? If you encountered an error, kindly let me know also.
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor
Hi,
I did all the steps you mentioned,
It didn't helped.
I also tried to use different phone (Redmi note 8 pro) but still the problem persists.
Hi ItayLev,
Got it, thanks. How about if we try these last steps below & see if it works.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/for...
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/...
If all fails, then I suggest it's time to send a bug report to the Feedback Hub.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402156...
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor
Didn't work.
I've sent a feedback to Microsoft
Hi ItayLev,
I'm sorry to hear that. As a customer like you, I understand. Once this bug fix will be released, we should all be good. Thanks for your help.
Well, if you need any other Windows 10 help, feel free to post us anytime & we'd be more than happy to help.
Thanks for your time & please take care always.
Stay healthy & happy. Cheers!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor