Hi ItayLev,
How are you? Any updates?
Which step have you tried? If you encountered an error, kindly let me know also.
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey,
I am trying to make calls trough my PC.
I have problem with connecting the audio when having a call to my PC nevertheless with my Android phone there is Bluetooth connection.
When I do it I receive error message "Can't make the call. Make sure your device is connected to Bluetooth, then try the call again.", as depicted in the image below.
I already tried to unpair the Bluetooth connection and setup again the connection trough your phone app, but still didn't work
Restarted both PC and my Android phone, didn't help.
Is there a solution for this?
Note: This is not a sound issue.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ItayLev,
How are you? Any updates?
Which step have you tried? If you encountered an error, kindly let me know also.
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor
Hi ItayLev,
Got it, thanks. Have you tried "Unlinking your phone and PC" from the 3rd link previously sent?
It's possible that it's a bug, but before we conclude let's try these troubleshooting steps below.
Go to Start > Settings > Apps > search "Your Phone" > click "Advanced options" > scroll down & click "Repair" button. Reboot your PC & test if the issue persists.
Go to Start > Settings > Apps > search "Your Phone" > click "Advanced options" > scroll down & click "Reset" button. Reboot your PC, re-link your PC & phone, then test if the issue persists.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys > click File > click Run new task > type PowerShell & check the "Create this task with administrative privileges" checkbox > copy/paste the following command below. Reboot your PC & visit Microsoft Store & search "Your Phone" to install it again.
Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
(Note: Please also re-install the mobile app, reboot your phone, set up the app again.)
I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Paul A.
Independent Advisor
Hey Horace,
Thank you for your response,
I have looked at what you sent but it didn't assist me.
This is not a sound problem,my sounds works fine in my computer.
The Bluetooth connection working well in other independent devices, Both from my PC and my Android phone.
I do not think it is error with the Bluetooth connection because I can make calls from the PC and receive notification on a new incoming call,
I have also rested all the Bluetooth settings just to make sure and it didn't help.
So I suspect there is bug on the app on the PC.
Hey Paul,
Thank you for your response,
None of the above assisted me,
This is not a sound problem,my sounds works fine in my computer.
The Bluetooth connection working well in other independent devices, Both from my PC and my Android phone.
I do not think it is error with the Bluetooth connection because I can make calls from the PC and receive notification on a new incoming call,
I have also rested all the Bluetooth settings just to make sure and it didn't help.
So I suspect there is bug on the app on the PC.
Have you already looked at this?
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4531607/troubleshooting-calls
Have you looked at Settings>System>Sound? What do you have showing and if you need to check Advanced Sound options. Where are your headphones connected, plugged in?