Yes, I have tracked to same conclusion. With bluetooth headset and phone connected by bluetooth app cannot make the call. While using wired headset everything works.
Your phone app - Bluetooth is connected but can't hear calls
Hey,
I am trying to make calls trough my PC.
I have problem with connecting the audio when having a call to my PC nevertheless with my Android phone there is Bluetooth connection.
- I am able to make and receive calls but the audio does not come through my headphones. Even if I try to toggle (Off) the "Use phone" option in the call window it reverts back turning it on within a second. (not a bit of audio for the second too).
When I do it I receive error message "Can't make the call. Make sure your device is connected to Bluetooth, then try the call again.", as depicted in the image below.
- I tried switching the audio on my phone to the laptop (Bluetooth) it also reverts back within a second.
- When receiving an incoming call I get a similar error message "Can't receive call audio on this this device. Accept on phone instead" , I added a screenshot of the error below
I already tried to unpair the Bluetooth connection and setup again the connection trough your phone app, but still didn't work
Restarted both PC and my Android phone, didn't help.
Is there a solution for this?
Note: This is not a sound issue.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T15:57:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-05T11:13:03+00:00 While my issue was similar, but not identical, the radical solution offered by support was to reinstall Windows 10,
OMG it worked!!!!!
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T08:56:12+00:00 Seems that the issue only persist with bluetooth headphones.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T03:23:07+00:00 Hi,
I've experienced same problem. Is it a bug in app?
-
Anonymous
2020-04-10T18:33:54+00:00 paul can you talk without using your phone physically, only with pc?