Hey,
Once you make a call on the phone app on your PC, open your cellphone and turn up the Bluetooth audio volume which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey,
I am trying to make calls trough my PC.
I have problem with connecting the audio when having a call to my PC nevertheless with my Android phone there is Bluetooth connection.
When I do it I receive error message "Can't make the call. Make sure your device is connected to Bluetooth, then try the call again.", as depicted in the image below.
I already tried to unpair the Bluetooth connection and setup again the connection trough your phone app, but still didn't work
Restarted both PC and my Android phone, didn't help.
Is there a solution for this?
Note: This is not a sound issue.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey,
Once you make a call on the phone app on your PC, open your cellphone and turn up the Bluetooth audio volume which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
Once you make a call with the phone app, turn up the Bluetooth audio volume on your cellphone which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
Once you make a call with the phone app, turn up the Bluetooth audio volume on your cellphone which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
Hey,
Supposedly if you're using a Bluetooth headset it won't work.
If you are using a wired headset and your audio is working but not your audio then check your phone. The audio volume settings are on your phone.
Once you make a call with the phone app, turn up the Bluetooth audio volume on your cellphone which will then let you hear the audio on your PC.
This is such a pity that a standard universally used like bluetooth doesn't work with that app.
I have a different problem but similar, If I use my bluetooth headset connected to my phone and I opened my computer, this garbage app just cut the connection with bluetooth and I have to use the phone directly again.
Great job at making things easier for your customers!