i dont think it worked, because i have about 10 machines showing this this morning. unless they just started up and didnt have time to apply the gpo before booting into windows. its digital signage so perhaps.
Disable Get Even More Out of Windows
Hello, I'm having a problem with this screen appearing on my computers. I want it, and anything related to halting startup disabled.
What I've tried so far is setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0, as that was the advice I got online. Didn't work.
I've also tried unchecking the "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occassionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested" option in Settings->System->Notifications as that was supposed to help too. Didn't work.
What do I need to do to get Microsoft to stop bothering me? Preferably something with a CLI so I can automate it.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-20T15:58:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-20T15:17:05+00:00 original answer deleted
-
Anonymous
2020-05-19T14:52:05+00:00 According to https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_disable_get_even_more_out_of_windows.html the registry entry has changed:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager
SubscribedContent-310093Enabled
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T10:52:23+00:00 Don't worry, I fully understood you the first time.
The registry key you're importing is tied to a function in the control panel, which is not in the current version of Windows.
So importing the key does nothing(at least for me).
I'm administrating a group of 850 Windows 10 devices, and i tested this registry entry about 50 days ago, and after the last monthly updates, they all started showing the blue screen again.