NE is right. Nine of my 22 machines did not have the option until upgraded to 2004. Then just like magic the option was there on all 22.
Rick
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I'm having a problem with this screen appearing on my computers. I want it, and anything related to halting startup disabled.
What I've tried so far is setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0, as that was the advice I got online. Didn't work.
I've also tried unchecking the "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occassionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested" option in Settings->System->Notifications as that was supposed to help too. Didn't work.
What do I need to do to get Microsoft to stop bothering me? Preferably something with a CLI so I can automate it.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
NE is right. Nine of my 22 machines did not have the option until upgraded to 2004. Then just like magic the option was there on all 22.
Rick
You need to upgrade to windows 10 build 2004, then you'll have the option available.
I don't have that option in Notificagtions and Actions and this morning I had the damn "... get the most out of..." **** screen again.
It's really hateful.
Good that you managed to switch it off.
Once I upgraded my 22 machines from the 1909 to the 2004 Windows release and verified that. the "Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows" is unchecked in Notifications and Actions, I have not had a reoccurrence at any reboots since July.
Rick
I've just arrived at this thread because the dreaded blue screens have just wrecked my day over a whole bunch of public-facing machines. Did the ContentDeliveryAllowed -> 0 fix work for you?