Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10

Anonymous
2020-03-25T00:52:32+00:00

I cannot remove an account from Settings /  Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a MS Office product.

How do I get rid of these account and the annoying reminders that "there is a problem with my account"?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-12T20:18:27+00:00

    Thanks!! It worked like a charm for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-21T02:30:02+00:00

    This worked for me as well, had two stuck accounts that I no longer had access to! 

    Thanks for the steps

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-24T01:28:36+00:00

    IDIOTS...cant agree more

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-26T23:04:42+00:00

    Thanks for these steps - The only series which worked!

    This worked for me as well, had two stuck accounts that I no longer had access to! 

    Thanks for the steps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments