Try this:
- Click Settings > Accounts > Access work or school
- Click the account you want to remove
- Click Disconnect
More information can be found here:
I hope that helps!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot remove an account from Settings / Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a MS Office product.
How do I get rid of these account and the annoying reminders that "there is a problem with my account"?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try this:
More information can be found here:
I hope that helps!
That works but why not from Email & Accounts?
THANK YOU! I've been trying to remove that work account for over a year.
Thanks for this!
Quick and easy steps.