So how do you deinstall KB4517389? I downloaded the Show/Hide tool but it found nothing. How do you restart it? Running VER 1903 build 18362.10024
Anyone else seeing BSOD issues in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389
On my laptop machine (but not on my desktop) I started getting BSOD failures in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389. Symptoms basically the same as those reported in
Uninstalling KB4517389 fixes the problem. Presumably, disabling cldflt.sys would do so, too, but I haven't tried that yet.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2019-11-08T02:00:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-10-19T11:28:31+00:00 とりあえずシステムリセットして解決しました。本来のあるべき解決方法ではないのが残念ですが・・・。
-
Anonymous
2019-10-15T18:27:05+00:00 Vijay_Verma,
I experienced the same BSOD with the cldflt.sys error message. I would greatly appreciate your help resolving this. I scanned my computer as a Full Scan with Windows Security. It found some adware, and blocked it, but then I ran a Quick Scan after that, and nothing was found. Hopefully that is not the issue.
I have uploaded my own minidump here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N7Fl7pc0aUPwYEnWgRidvIvzp0OjNVcv/view?usp=sharing
Hi WalterFarrell
Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. cldflt.sys is a Windows component, hence it is not the root cause. To identify root cause, I need to analyze minidumps generated by crashes with WinDBG. WinDBG is the only tool which can do end to end complete analysis of ..dmp files generated by BSOD (Blue screen of death).
Go to C:\Windows\Minidump
Zip the contents of the folder corresponding to date and time of your crashes.
Upload the content to Onedrive or any other file sharing site for me to locate the problem.
If you don't get minidump files in above folder, you will need to enable minidump generation. If you need help to generate Minidump - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
HOW TO UPLOAD TO ONEDRIVE
- Login to https://onedrive.live.com/ utilizing the same Login ID and Password which you have used on this forum. (or use the installed Onedrive on your computer)
- Click Upload in the top OR drag and drop the file here.
- After uploading, right click the file and choose share.
- Click Copy Link.
- Copy the link and paste the link here.
-
Anonymous
2019-10-15T04:19:29+00:00 cldflt.sysとは何ですか?
何の機能ですか?
-
Anonymous
2019-10-15T04:10:15+00:00 環境は何も変わっていないのにKB4517389がインストールされた瞬間からブルースクリーンが出て
自動でリブートされ、ログインしたらブルースクリーンが出て、の繰り返しになる。
KB4517389をアンインストールしたら落ちなくなった・・・それだけだ。