Anyone else seeing BSOD issues in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389

Anonymous
2019-10-12T12:24:49+00:00

On my laptop machine (but not on my desktop) I started getting BSOD failures in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389. Symptoms basically the same as those reported in

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrives-cldfltsys-causing-ntfssys-bsod/d2ef7f16-9e45-406f-95ca-6e595271e6d9?page=1

Uninstalling KB4517389 fixes the problem. Presumably, disabling cldflt.sys would do so, too, but I haven't tried that yet.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-17T16:32:44+00:00

    No problems after WIN 10 insider 19013.1122 installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-17T15:32:02+00:00

    Also had a crash with Windows 10 1909 installed.  I have a minidump, if you know how to read these and would like to help debug it, please PM me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-14T15:31:08+00:00

    I just had a crash with KB4517389, KB4522355, and KB4524570.  Looks like there is still no fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T08:59:22+00:00

    Počeo sam cmd i tipkao, sfc / scannow, sad je sve u redu 5 dana, nisam siguran je li to riješilo problem, da vidimo što, vrijedi pokušati

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T08:26:13+00:00

    BSOD occurred to me when updating Viber, I have update KB4517389 and it cannot be uninstalled

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments