Same here
DELL G3 Laptop
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my laptop machine (but not on my desktop) I started getting BSOD failures in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389. Symptoms basically the same as those reported in
Uninstalling KB4517389 fixes the problem. Presumably, disabling cldflt.sys would do so, too, but I haven't tried that yet.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here
DELL G3 Laptop
I just had a bsod from it. Any info in a fix yet?
Did it repeat?
I use google translator because I don't understand English
Laptop Asus GL503VD, I had BSOD twice with cldflt.sys error when updating Viber desktop, no tips in this forum helped me. I did a factory reset of the laptop. After reset in safe mode using DUDU v18.0.19 I uninstalled the Nvidia driver and installed the latest 441.20. Yesterday was the last Viber update and BSOD did not appear, I think I fixed the problem. I'll be happy if I helped someone, hello.
The BSOD no longer appears.
I just had a bsod from it. Any info in a fix yet?
I use google translator because I don't understand English
Laptop Asus GL503VD, I had BSOD twice with cldflt.sys error when updating Viber desktop, no tips in this forum helped me. I did a factory reset of the laptop. After reset in safe mode using DUDU v18.0.19 I uninstalled the Nvidia driver and installed the latest 441.20. Yesterday was the last Viber update and BSOD did not appear, I think I fixed the problem. I'll be happy if I helped someone, hello.
The BSOD no longer appears.
It also happened to me at the moment I touched Viber.
I use google translator because I don't understand English
Laptop Asus GL503VD, I had BSOD twice with cldflt.sys error when updating Viber desktop, no tips in this forum helped me. I did a factory reset of the laptop. After reset in safe mode using DUDU v18.0.19 I uninstalled the Nvidia driver and installed the latest 441.20. Yesterday was the last Viber update and BSOD did not appear, I think I fixed the problem. I'll be happy if I helped someone, hello.
The BSOD no longer appears.
I just had a bsod from it. Any info in a fix yet?
Did it repeat?