It also happened to me at the moment I touched Viber.
Anyone else seeing BSOD issues in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389
On my laptop machine (but not on my desktop) I started getting BSOD failures in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389. Symptoms basically the same as those reported in
Uninstalling KB4517389 fixes the problem. Presumably, disabling cldflt.sys would do so, too, but I haven't tried that yet.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-12-06T13:06:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-12-03T07:03:03+00:00 Svaki put kada stvaram novi temeljni projekt Visual Studio asp.net, dobivam BSOD od cldflt.sys. Jedini način da se to postigne je izvršavanje u CMD-u
sc zatvori cldflt.sys.
Ali tada, OneDrive ima problema. Toliko je očito da je ovaj vozač pokvario OneDrive.
Popravi je MS !!!!! Zaboga !!
Ovo će zvučati čudno. Ali sada možete deinstalirati Skype. Konačno!
Deinstalirajte skype, premjestite minidmp u bilo koju mapu izvan Windows-a i otvorite bilo koji drugi program a zatim Visual Studio (deinstaliranje Skype-a)
Voila, dobivaš minidmp datoteku koja pokazuje ...... DING DING DING ... Skype, koji čak i nije aktivan na mom računalu, miješa se sa sistemskim satom.
I zašto, više ne dobijaš cldflt.sys grešku.
Nemam pojma kako se to može povezati s plavim ekranom nakon ovog ažuriranja, a to je cldflt.sys kao razlog.
Ali moja je prestala ....
Pišem na hrvatskom jeziku jer ne razumijem engleski, služim se google prevoditeljem.
Laptop Asus GL503VD, Imao sam dva puta BSOD sa greškom cldflt.sys prilikom ažuriranja Viber desktop, nijedan savjet na ovom forumu mi nije pomogao.Vratio sam laptop na tvorničke postavke,u sigurnom načinu rada pomoću programa DUDU v18.0.19 deinstalirao sam Nvidia driver i instalirao najnoviju verziju 441.20.Jučer je bilo najnovije ažuriranje Viber-a i BSOD se nije pojavio, smatram da sam riješio problem.Bit ču sretan ako sam nekom pomogao,Pozdrav..
-
Anonymous
2019-12-03T02:37:02+00:00 Every time I am creating a new Visual Studio asp.net core project, I am getting a BSOD of cldflt.sys. The only way to make it work is to execute in CMD
sc close cldflt.sys.
But then, OneDrive has problems. It's so obvious that this driver is broken by OneDrive.
Fix it MS !!!!! For God's Sake !!
This gonna sound wierd. But you can uninstall Skype now. Finally!
Uninstall skype, move the minidmp to any folder outside Windows, and open with any other program then Visual Studio (Skype uninstalled)
Voila, you get a minidmp file that shows......DING DING DING...Skype, which isnt even active on my computer, is messing with the system clock.
And whee, you dont get cldflt.sys error anymore.
I have no idea how this can be connected to blue screen after this update, that has cldflt.sys as reason.
But mine stopped....
-
Anonymous
2019-11-17T16:32:44+00:00 No problems after WIN 10 insider 19013.1122 installed.
-
Anonymous
2019-11-14T15:31:08+00:00 I just had a crash with KB4517389, KB4522355, and KB4524570. Looks like there is still no fix.