Anyone else seeing BSOD issues in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389

Anonymous
2019-10-12T12:24:49+00:00

On my laptop machine (but not on my desktop) I started getting BSOD failures in cldflt.sys after installing KB4517389. Symptoms basically the same as those reported in

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrives-cldfltsys-causing-ntfssys-bsod/d2ef7f16-9e45-406f-95ca-6e595271e6d9?page=1

Uninstalling KB4517389 fixes the problem. Presumably, disabling cldflt.sys would do so, too, but I haven't tried that yet.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T08:59:22+00:00

    Počeo sam cmd i tipkao, sfc / scannow, sad je sve u redu 5 dana, nisam siguran je li to riješilo problem, da vidimo što, vrijedi pokušati

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-09T08:26:13+00:00

    BSOD occurred to me when updating Viber, I have update KB4517389 and it cannot be uninstalled

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-08T17:36:43+00:00

    I have the Same problem that Ed4Fun has.

    looking at the Laptop today of the User that is reporting this problem, they do not appear to have KB4517389 in their list of installed updates.

    as per...

    any ideas?

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-08T16:29:00+00:00

    I don't see KB4517389 listed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-08T02:03:00+00:00

    How do you uninstall KB4517389?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments