Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-15T17:24:22+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-16T20:14:41+00:00

    Yes i am having the same issue!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T18:55:03+00:00

    Yes, many have this problem. Only solution I found was to install start10 menu from stardock and put it in Win7 theme (it modifies the start menu). This worked for me. Some have said latest windows 10 update fixes it, but not for me yet!

    edit: I put a shortcut to roblox on desktop before applying windows 7 startup theme using start10. This start10 bodge doesn't work without setting it to win7 theme..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T19:12:04+00:00

    I did not change start menu and updates of windows 10 doesn’t work for me yet.

    So i keep waiting for a valid OS update  to fix it.

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments