I can't even get my windows 10 system to let me set up an app limit for anything, let alone Roblox. It keeps telling me to update my windows settings, and I have done this over and over. There is nothing left to update, but it still won't let me block roblox or anything else.
Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox
I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(
System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.
Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-25T20:06:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-28T07:57:34+00:00 I have the same problems that ROBLOX is excluded from from the app time limits for some reason.
I've read Marc suggestions at the start which amounts to a commentary of how to set-up parental controls. I've also tried the user suggestions on here such as Gerard suggestion limiting the second roblox entry in Apps, I don't have an always allowed entry for Roblox which Neil mentioned. I also created a Roblox desktop start icon. Sadly none of these suggestions have worked for me though they might help some people.
Possibly the issue is one of Roblox making rather than Microsofts but if that is the case then MS should remove the app from their store until its fixed.
My only solution is to reduce the the device wide screen time for my child. You could of course Block Roblox entirely.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-28T13:30:42+00:00 I agree that MS should remove the app from their app store until this issue is fixed. Even a clean 'BLOCK' does not work for this app. It is indeed frustrating and unfortunate that the only alternative is to restrict screen time on the laptop. Raised this with MS many times but there has been no response and no solution forthcoming.
-
Anonymous
2020-06-01T16:43:15+00:00 Has anyone found any solution to this yet? It has become a nightmare for us as parents and after this experience, we are definitely not buying any other windows device for children!!!
I just can't imagine how or why a company like Microsoft can allow such apps to be sold off their app store. Such a bloody sham! Surely both MS and ROBLOX are making a good load out of this and don't want to see any solution.
-
Anonymous
2020-06-02T00:56:35+00:00 Roblox is properly blocked, even from the start menu, from my Windows 10 desktop PC. But blocking through the start menu isn't working on my Surface Pro 7.