Roblox is being blocked again. Seems I now have two entries of Roblox on the appslist. One with a blue logo and one with a red logo. Setting a limit on the blue one fixed the probleem for me.
Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox
I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(
System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.
Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-04-26T14:03:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-04-27T16:18:37+00:00 This sounds interesting. But I still only have the red one in my app list.
I am wondering if it is a problem with installing roblox through the app store. Is there an alternative way to get it?
-
Anonymous
2020-04-28T15:49:55+00:00 Roblox App not being blocked at all. I unpinned it from Start, and it is only pinned to task bar. Restarted both of my children's laptops. I clicked on the Icon and both connected right away.
Does anyone from Microsoft monitor these threads?
-
Anonymous
2020-05-04T03:04:57+00:00 Hi GerardWijngaarden
Has this now solved your problem?
Are you able to block both and habe it blocked on your child's computer?
thanks