Could it also be that child can access their XBOX one account and make changes there?
I see there is a thread about them being "able" to play Roblox and how to enable it here:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(
System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.
Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Could it also be that child can access their XBOX one account and make changes there?
I see there is a thread about them being "able" to play Roblox and how to enable it here:
Hi GerardWijngaarden
Has this now solved your problem?
Are you able to block both and habe it blocked on your child's computer?
thanks
Roblox App not being blocked at all. I unpinned it from Start, and it is only pinned to task bar. Restarted both of my children's laptops. I clicked on the Icon and both connected right away.
Does anyone from Microsoft monitor these threads?
This sounds interesting. But I still only have the red one in my app list.
I am wondering if it is a problem with installing roblox through the app store. Is there an alternative way to get it?