I solved the roblox issue on my daughters account by going into content restrictions. The heading is right next to apps and game limits. When I clicked on the tab Roblox was listed as Always allow. As soon as I took it off the list it followed the restrictions I had in place for the game.
Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox
I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(
System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.
Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-14T05:30:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-06T02:51:13+00:00 Also interested if this works as I have the same issues here.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-05T15:53:10+00:00 No, it doesn't to be anything to do with xbox live settings. App time limits simply don't work for Roblox when accessed via the Start menu: only works when the program is an icon on the desktop! But the kids realised within 10 minutes that it worked without the limits via the start menu!
-
Anonymous
2020-05-04T10:47:57+00:00 Same problem for me and kids discovered quickly this flaw ...