Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-25T20:06:23+00:00

    I can't even get my windows 10 system to let me set up an app limit for anything, let alone Roblox.  It keeps telling me to update my windows settings, and I have done this over and over.  There is nothing left to update, but it still won't let me block roblox or anything else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T18:12:43+00:00

    Hi Martinthornber,

    I can see there's another roblox. But after I block this roblox and refresh the page, the block is gone.

    Do you have any update on your side?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-15T15:44:44+00:00

    I have the same problem.  Tried reinstalling roblox and still no change.  My daughter can use roblox all day even tho the app is restricted to 1 hr.  If she launches from the xbox companion it is blocked properly, but launching from the start menu is not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-14T20:59:07+00:00

    Interestingly, in ' App and game limits'  I just looked down the list of apps. Roblox is listed with the proper logo near the top (already time limited - doesn't work), but further down when I expanded the list (press 'Show more') I found 1 or more 'Roblox' apps listed further down. I've applied limits to those too; will be interesting to see if it does anything..

    Martin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-14T06:16:34+00:00

    hey NeilOsadchy

    thanks for this, but mine and I believe many others in here, this is not the case.

    App is not in the allowed list ......

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments