Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T02:36:15+00:00

    Same issue. Dose microsoft working on it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-06T06:51:44+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

    We have tried to reproduce this in our test machines running the current version of Windows 10 (2004 build) with time limits set for Child Accounts. However, we were not able to notice this behavior launching the app from different shortcuts.

    We would like to know,

    What is the version of Windows 10 that is currently running on the system? If you are not running the latest build (2004) then I would suggest you Update Windows 10  to the latest version and check.

    We would also like to know if you see this behavior after removing and re-adding the child account in Microsoft Family, and adding the Time Limits again. Refer the

    Meanwhile, we will continue to investigate this issue.

    I would also suggest you to Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app and share the Feedback Hub entry URL with us.

    Regards,

    Prakhar Khare

    Microsoft Community – Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T22:21:55+00:00

    Thanks for sure I’ll try

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T19:38:49+00:00

    Ok, up to you, but the start10 method I've outlined above definitely works for me. Good luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments