Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-10T11:01:27+00:00

    I have same issue with Roblox :-(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-05T21:51:40+00:00

    I just tested this and it is definitely the problem. The shortcut on my child's taskbar, and the shortcut on the desktop respect the time limits, but the app icon in the start menu, or pinned to the start menu does not respect the time limit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-30T23:42:04+00:00

    I have the same issue, I can block every game except Roblox.  I've tried every suggestion; clean boot, re-adding devices, removing & recreating family, restarting windows, updating windows.   Suggestions welcome ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-29T20:01:20+00:00

    Good day Marc,

    I am facing the same problem and your suggestions did not solve it, unfortunately.

    Through trial and error, I discovered that the “App and game limits” do not work only when the app is pinned to the start menu. Otherwise, if you run the app using the unpinned icon or using a shortcut on the taskbar it works fine. There’s probably a bug somewhere that I hope gets fixed in the next update, because my kids have already discovered it.

    Regards,

    Ali

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-01-13T19:47:01+00:00

    Hi Monsoft,

    My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Again define the time limit time for this application, you can observe the advice of this official link.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402824...

    You can also visit the section >> What to do if screen time limits don't work the way you expect, in case it applies and the problem persists.

    If the above instructions do not solve the problem, configure again, but this time, start Windows through a clean boot, it is an error-proof process.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135...

    Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

    Have a nice day

    Regards,

    Marc M.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments