Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Anonymous
2019-10-19T17:48:04+00:00

I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software.

Network adapter drivers are the latest.

I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue.

I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks.

Both Wifi and Ethernet are private newtorks and say that in the status.

I have 3 computers connected.  All are windows 10. 

On each PC I see the same 2.

On the PC that I cannot see on the network I can only see the other 2 and I cannot see myself.

Why am I not able to see myself on the network?  If I solve that I will surely be able to be seen by the other 2 PC in the netwotk.  

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-26T02:46:51+00:00

    Thank you Mr. NigelGilesQld

    I've had this issue on pcs in my Win 10 home network for some months now and following the advice in your post has absolutely fix it.

    You are amazing.  :)

    Thanks Nick, good to know. I am not an expert, but was happy to share when I stumbled across something that worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-26T01:00:18+00:00

    Thank you Mr. NigelGilesQld

    I've had this issue on pcs in my Win 10 home network for some months now and following the advice in your post has absolutely fix it.

    You are amazing.  :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-23T22:29:53+00:00

    computers disappearing, if windows 10 , go to start and type network reset ,follow that on all pc's , reboot , you will get popup.

    saying do you want to find other pc's , click next, should all be visible again. 

    i have to do this from time to time, on my network, must be a 10 bug, i can see my other computer and copy to it , yet it cant see me , disappears 2 or 3 times a month, never happened on win 7, 10 might not like my old storage computer's integrated network card , i will try a newer lan card some day,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T11:09:09+00:00

    I struggled with this for two days and finally found a solution. I have 3 computers on a network; 2 running Windows 7, 1 running Windows 10. This solution assumes you're ok using password protected sharing. 

    On the Windows 7 systems:

    1. Leave the HomeGroup (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > HomeGroup > Leave HomeGroup)
    2. Set the network location to Work network, not Home or Public (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Under View your active network, make sure this option says "Work network")
    3. Don't allow Windows to manage homegroup connections (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change advanced sharing settings > Under the Home or Work (current profile) option, set the HomeGroup connections option to Use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers

    Once I changed the setting in step 3 above, Boom!, all computers could be seen and accessed from every other computer. Good luck everyone. Networking with Windows systems could be greatly simplified.

    All of our computers are using Windows 10 so there is no HomeGroup.  Don't understand why it is so difficult to connect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-07T21:47:11+00:00

    I think, he means "This Control Panel is not W10".

    How do you get it by the way?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments