Hi there,
Yes, I have this problem. However, is there an audit trail to show I have this problerm?
Yesterday I refused a minecraft extension request. Today the account is gone. There was no message that child had left. Is there an audit trail?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have setup Microsoft Family with my children added as child accounts.
My children can login to their accounts at family.microsoft.com and simply click the link "Leave family group" and they are removed from the group and from any screen time limits etc.
This seems like a serious issue as it negates the point of setting any restrictions if it is this easy to circumvent them.
Please advise if there are additional settings required to prevent children from removing themselves from the family group.
I've checked the DOB for each child and that is correct.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi there,
Yes, I have this problem. However, is there an audit trail to show I have this problerm?
Yesterday I refused a minecraft extension request. Today the account is gone. There was no message that child had left. Is there an audit trail?
Im not sure but why does it tell me to remove consent and how do i do it?
Microsoft has to follow this act since it is pretty much the law, if they don't, then Microsoft is pretty much screwed.
Sad that this glitch is patched
I really hope that some other glitch like this would hapen because even dought I respect my parents but they are to stirck.
Like I am 16 year old boy and my parents set up sreen time for me its 30 mins so hopuffuly another glith apiers
Sorry for bad English
Sad that this glitch is patched
I really hope that some other glitch like this would hapen because even dought I respect my parents but they are to stirck.
Like I am 16 year old boy and my parents set up sreen time for me its 30 mins so hopuffuly another glith apiers
Sorry for bad English
I have the urge to write up a petition to end this monstrosity Microsoft created.
and also your English is fine, its understandable.